WVRS Alumni Association
The WVRS Alumni Association is a separate 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that aids and assists the Wheaton Volunteer Rescue Squad in its goals and objectives, both morally and financially.
- 5th Annual Shrimp & Oyster Feast Sunday, November 10th 2019 1pm-5pm in WVRS Ballroom - click here for tickets.
- 2019 Holiday Dinner Saturday December 7th 2019 location TBD (probably Kentmoor Restaurant)
- If you have not paid your 2019 dues, please do so now online here or send check to Lou
- WVRS Alumni Association donates $5500 to WVRS to fund Honor Guard
- You can now pay your annual dues on-line. Click this link.
2019-2020 Officers and Board Members
Brian McGinness, President
Paul Friedlander, Vice-President
Lou Kaufman, Treasurer
Pat Patterson, Secretary
Shrimp & Oyster Feast
Sunday, November 10th 1pm-5pm
Ballroom at Wheaton Glen