WVRS Alumni Association
The WVRS Alumni Association is a separate 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that aids and assists the Wheaton Volunteer Rescue Squad in its goals and objectives, both morally and financially.
- Fall 2022 Shrimp & Oyster Feast, Saturday, September 24, 2022 1PM-5PM - Purchase Tickets - Event Flyer
- 2022 Holiday Dinner, Saturday, December 10, 2022 6PM - Purchase Tickets
- WVRS Alumni Association approved for the 2023 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC Chaarity 64472) and the 2022 Maryland Charity Campaign. If you are a Federal or State employee, please consider a donation to WVRS!
- If you have not paid your 2022 dues, please do so now online here or send check to Lou
- You can now pay your annual dues on-line. Click this link.
2020-2021 Officers and Board Members
Brian McGinness, President
Paul Friedlander, Vice-President
Lou Kaufman, Treasurer
Pat Patterson, Secretary
Bob Lawson, Board Member
Paul Sterling, Board Member
Dave Cohen, Board Member
Fall 2022 Shrimp & Oyster Feast, Saturday September 24, 2022 1PM-5PM.
8th Annual Shrimp & Oyster Feast
Saturday, September 24th 2022 1pm-5pm
Ballroom at Wheaton Glen
2400 Arcola Ave
Wheaton, MD 20902